2010年5月7日 星期五

500 Days of Summer (戀夏500日) reminds me of my past bitter romances

     Although I am not as attractive as Tom Hansen (casted by Joseph Gordon-Levitt) and my ex-GFs were not as lovely as Summer Finn (Zooey Deschanel), this movie has indeed portrayed the bitter romance between "young" boys and girls. Pretty lucky, I am already a father of one girl (4 years) and one boy (1 year 8 months).
   
     It is rather time-saving for me now, that nothing should be done to mend a fragile relationship (not registered by the authority or witnessed by God) from time to time. All I have to do is give my wife all my earnings and take my daughter to McDonlads for brunch on Sunday mornings. Apart from my work hours, the rest of my life time is allowed and appreciated by my household chief to be devoted to medical writings or innovative industry. Thank God, I was announced to be promoted to an assistant professor last Friday by my institution!

     To those who are still entangled by the love trap or web of the so-called "Summer," I wish you make it soon to enjoy the cooler autumn or winter time.

沒有留言: